Prince Death Investigation: Pills Were Hidden Throughout Paisley Park
Court documents have now revealed that the medications found in Prince’s house after his death last year were not prescribed to him by his doctors. Based on the search warrants, the bottles of opioid painkillers were found in a number of places in Paisley Park. Numerous medications were found in envelopes and vitamin bottles, some of which were prescribed to the artist’s former drummer and friend, Kirk Johnson.
According to Dr. Michael Todd Schulenberg, he had written down a prescription for Oxycodone for Prince using Johnson’s name to keep the mater private. The Minnesota Prescription Monitoring Program search noted that Prince did not receive prescriptions under his name, the warrant stated.
In a statement released on Monday, Schulenberg’s lawyer stated that the doctor took an active part in the investigation and denied that he prescribed opioids to Prince. The information from these documents suggest how the criminal investigation into Prince’s overdose death will go.
Still, the circumstances surrounding the musician’s death remain unclear; there have been unanswered concerns especially among his family members and friends. These include questions about the person/s who supplied Prince with painkillers that caused his death. Was he aware of what he was consuming? What was the duration of his opioid pain medication intake?
According to the authorities, the investigation remains open especially with the fact that no suspect has been charged in relation to Prince’s death. As stated by the medical examiner’s office, the music artist’s death was caused by an accidental fentanyl overdose.
Last August, the Minneapolis Star Tribute referred to an insider who was familiar with the investigation, stating that the medications taken in by the investigators at Prince’s residence had been labeled as hydrocodone, although it was actually fentanyl. This medication has been deemed as the strongest painkiller available in the market. It is 50 times stronger than morphine and 30 times more potent compared to heroin.
More in Life
Dogs Refuse to Leave a 2-Year-Old Boy Lost in a Cornfield
By this point, who can doubt that dogs are man’s best friend? A 2-year-old boy named Mason from Richmond, Minnesota, was...Oct 18, 2017
Dying Chimpanzee Beams with Delight Recognizing Old Caretaker
Mama, a 59-year-old chimpanzee from the Netherland’s Royal Burgers Zoo, is the matriarch of a colony and she is dying. Last...Oct 18, 2017
ICU Grandpa Finds Happiness Cradling Babies When Parents Leave
This senior citizen is simply inspirational. David Deutchman, a retiree in his senior years, is locally known as the ICU Grandpa...Oct 18, 2017
Mom Creates Eye Patches After Losing Her Eye to Cancer
Toni Crews, a 27-year-old mother of two, learned she was suffering from aggressive cancer in her tear gland after doctors found...Oct 18, 2017
Race Car Driver Saves Stray Dog but Misses Chance to Win
He might have lost the 1st prize gold, but his heart is pure pure gold. Carlos Matos, a professional race car...Oct 17, 2017
90-Year-Old Czech Grandma Hand Paints Houses with Flowers and Turns Her Village Into an Art Gallery
An artistic grandma named Anezka (Agnes) Kasparkova from Louka, Czech Republic spends most of her time expressing creativity by painting flowers....Oct 17, 2017
Teen Misses Homecoming Because Of Cancer, So His Friends Bring The Party To Him
Illness can rob us of important moments in life, and if you’re a teenager, those moments might include things like homecoming...Oct 16, 2017
Man Pops Huge Grass Bubble on Lawn and It’s So Satisfying
There’s something so satisfying about popping bubbles—of any kind. Whether it’s that bubble wrap you get in the mail or an...Oct 16, 2017
Man with Peanut Allergy Fakes Attack as a Surprise Proposal to Girlfriend
Don’t you just love creative marriage proposals? Lauren Trulli works as a nurse in New Jersey’s Monmouth Medical Center. As her...Oct 16, 2017