Is Melania Trump First Lady Material? Find Out For Yourself
As you probably heard by now, Donald Trump is our new president-elect, and with him comes his lovely, Slovene-born wife, Melania, who will try her best to fill the role of First Lady. But is she a right fit for the part?
As a former model and business woman, Melania is used to having all eyes on her. But being first lady is a whole new ball game.
Melania has sure evolved ever since she began modeling in her teens, both personally and sartorially. Being Donald Trump’s wife, she sure has been photographed a lot, and now we get to look back at her fashion choices and ponder – what will she be like as FLOTUS?
Check out Melania’s fashion evolution after the jump:
1. American businessman Donald Trump and Melania Knauss (born Melanija Knavs) as they pose together on the red carpet at the 18th annual Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) awards, New York, New York, June 2, 1999.
2. American businessman Donald Trump and Melania Knauss (born Melanija Knavs) Trump as they pose together before a Marc Jacobs fashion show, New York, New York, 1998.
3. American businessman Donald Trump and Melania Knauss (born Melanija Knavs) as they attend the New York Film Festival at Lincoln Center, New York, New York, 1998.
4. Donald Trump and Melania Trump attend Grand Central Terminal Revitalization Project Benefit Party on October 5, 1998 in New York City.
5. Portrait of (future married couple) American businessman Donald Trump and model Melania Knauss as they pose together at the Mar-a-Lago estate, Palm Beach, Florida, 1999.
6. Nyc 4/13/99 ‘Vh-1 Divas Live ’99’ Arrivals At The Beacon Theatre. Donald Trump & Date Melania Knauss.
7. Nyc 6/2/99 18Th Annual American Fashion Awards Hosted By C.F.D.A. At The Downtown Armory. Donald Trump And Girlfriend Melania Knauss.