Spiderlicous No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Prefect for Halloween
This creepylicious no-bake Oreo cheesecake is the perfect addition to any Halloween party, but it could also make a scrumptious dessert for any occasion! and it’s so easy to make, too!
- Prep time: 2:30 hours (includes chilling)
- Serves: 12-14
- Difficulty: Easy
- 20 oreos
- soft unsalted butter – 5 oz
- dark chocolate chips (or chopped) – 9 oz
- heavy cream – 2 oz
- softened cream cheese – 17 1/2 oz
- sugar – 2 oz
- heavy cream – 10 oz
- 16 oreos
Making the Cake:
- First, to make the crust: Mix 20 oreos, and butter together. Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of a round springform pan. Cover & chill.
- For the ganache: Add heavy cream to the dark chocolate chips and mix together. Heat in the microwave in short, 15-20 second pulses until they melt evenly. Spread an even layer of ganache on top of the oreo crust. Chill. Don’t forget to leave some ganache out for decorating!
- To make the creamy, creepylicious filling: Using a mixer, mix heavy cream and sugar together on medium speed. Add cream cheese & mix until fluffy. Divide the fluffy cream in two bowls, one for 2/3 and one for 1/3 of the cream.
- Ground 16 oreos and add to the larger, 2/3 bowl. Fold until combined. Spread evenly into the prepared crust & ganache. Spread the remaining whipped cream on top.
- Use remaining ganache and a pastry bag to create a spiderweb on top of the cake. Cover & freeze for at least an hour.
- To create a chocolate spider, use remaining ganache to create spider legs on top of a parchment paper. Freeze until hard.
- Once the cake is firm, take out of pan & gently build your spider on top.
- Admire your creation. DEVOUR.
Show us your kooky creations!
Post photos of your cake in the comments.
More in How To
Can You Pass a 1950s Home Economics Class?Jul 25, 2017
Cat Litter in Your Toilet? Here’s How to Fix That!
Has clumping cat litter gotten into your plumbing? It can be disastrous if it does. If this has never happened to...Mar 7, 2017
How to Throw a Party on a Budget: DIY Guide
Planning a party can be fun and stressful, not to mention it can really break your bank if not planned well....Mar 7, 2017
8 Tips for Better Sleep
Do you get enough sleep? If you are like most people on the planet, you do not. The National Sleep Foundation...Mar 6, 2017
How to Throw an Amazing New Year’s Eve Party on a Budget
It’s not a bright move to start off a new year immersed in debt. That’s why your New Year resolution should...Dec 30, 2016
Life-Hacking the Perfect New Year’s Celebration
Humans customize everything: recipes, products, and smartphones, to name a few. Why should New Year’s Eve be any exception? Don’I suffer...Dec 19, 2016
Snapchat Spectacles: How And Where To Get Your Own Pair
As you probably heard by now, Snapchat is selling smart glasses that can be used to record video from the wearer’s...Dec 9, 2016
Avoiding Cyber Monday Scams While Shopping Online
For many years, Black Friday signifies the start of holiday shopping, and many people usually take the day off work to...Nov 28, 2016
5 Ways To Simplify Black Friday Shopping
Black Friday is upon us, and everyone is looking forwards to nabbing to the cheapest deals. Despite the popularity of the shopping...Nov 24, 2016