5 Ways To Simplify Black Friday Shopping
Black Friday is upon us, and everyone is looking forwards to nabbing to the cheapest deals. Despite the popularity of the shopping craze, not many know how to make the best out of it. Here are 5 ways to simplify black Friday shopping brought to you by our team of shopping experts:
1. Let the experts find deals for you: it will take you ages to find what you want if you are new to this shopping window. Luckily, there are experts who do the deal-searching legwork for you. Newscasts and website ads have already listed the tempting offers. Visit the likes of Dealnews.com and you will be spoiled for what deal you should go for.
2. For early access, shop online: why wait for stores to open when you can access them online before anyone does? This Black Friday, Wal-Mart increased its inventory by 50 percent from last year. Its online deals were being offered days before the actual shopping window opened. While Kohl’s stores open their doors at 5 p.m.; their online offers were up for grabs as from Monday 21st.
3. Take advantage of the saving before Friday: do not wait for the holiday shopping weekend to get deals. Stores began offering deals as from Wednesday. For instance, Target was already floating its Black Friday deals as early as Wednesday with so much to save on their products. Do not wait for the queues to pile since you can beat those crowds by starting early.
4. Not every item is worth buying on Black Friday: you should know that Black Friday is not the end of cheaper holiday deals: a lot is coming later. There are products you can skip now and get better offers later. While Black Friday is full of electronic and gaming products; it is not the time to buy your kids’ toys, winter apparel and jewelries. Green Monday on 12 December and Super Saturday on 16 December are great shopping windows for the items you skipped this Black Friday.
5. Follow maps for easy access: Wal-mart and Target have made it easy for you to avoid the crowds and access their products fast and easy. With map apps to guide you, finding what you need has been simplified. You can also scan barcodes to view buyers’ reviews before you bid for any deals.
Your Black Friday shopping has never been so easy. With these simple ways you can get any deal faster and cheaper.
Got your own Black Friday shopping tips? Share them in the comments!
More in How To
Guy Tries CPR to Bring a Dog Back to Life and It Actually WORKS
There are plenty of moments in life when you’re not really sure something is going to work, but you have to...Aug 22, 2017
55-Year-Old Grandma Of Three Gets Fit, Smashes Bikini Contest
Changing one’s life around after years of bad habits is an incredible personal achievement. We so easily fall into a destructive...Aug 16, 2017
Shock as Savvy Couple Pays $90,000 for Street in Exclusive Gated Community
Looking for your next savvy investment? Why not buy a street? That’s exactly what Michael Cheng and Tina Lam, an opportunistic...Aug 13, 2017
Elderly Woman Gets Lost in National Park, Puts Survival Skills to Work
When 71-year-old Sajean Geer went to Olympic National Park with her Chihuahua named Yoda, she expected it to be a quick...Jul 31, 2017
Poker Player Wins $1 Million from Bet to Lose Weight
A 36-year-old professional poker player was over $100,000 in debt and and had an expanding waistline to match the debt too....Jul 29, 2017
Can You Pass a 1950s Home Economics Class?Jul 25, 2017
Cat Litter in Your Toilet? Here’s How to Fix That!
Has clumping cat litter gotten into your plumbing? It can be disastrous if it does. If this has never happened to...Mar 7, 2017
How to Throw a Party on a Budget: DIY Guide
Planning a party can be fun and stressful, not to mention it can really break your bank if not planned well....Mar 7, 2017
8 Tips for Better Sleep
Do you get enough sleep? If you are like most people on the planet, you do not. The National Sleep Foundation...Mar 6, 2017